MuckBoot Arctic Sport
A state of the art field sport boot for the coldest weather. 4-way-stretch nylon snag-resistance cover on the leg. High rubber protection on the leg Sticky rubber anti-clog sole with 5mm cleats Moulded "phylon" EVA midsole Reinforced toe cap and instep with 'wrap around' toe bumper Removable Nitrocel footbed Absorb anti-shock heel Kick-rim Rubber achilles protector Arctic air-mesh lining
Muck Boots are completely waterproof, but unlike traditional 'wellies' can be worn all day in comfort. They also provide better foot protection and insulation against the cold without excessive weight.
Standard features include:
- Natural rubber, soft, supple and long lasting
- AIRMESH lining lets air circulate around the feet
- 5mm thick waterproof CR-FLEX lining with 4-way stretch for super-comfortable fit
- Stretch fit boot body top grips lower leg firmly but comfortably
- Easy pull-on and removal with pull-on loop and broad kick-off heel rib
- Wrap around toe and Achilles reinforcements to protect the feet
- Removable Nitro-Cel insulating foot-bed for extra warmth in cold weather
- Specially treated high-friction Sticky rubber soles grip all surfaces
The ARCTIC SPORT also features:
- Protection from really cold conditions; down to minus 47C
- Extra insulation includes fleece-covered AIRMESH boot inner-liner and 2mm layer of THERMAFOAM above the foot
- Sticky natural rubber soles with large block cleats
Designed for general country sports wear. The dual-density, oil-resistant, rubber sole provides excellent insulation and shock absorption for supreme comfort.
In our opinion these boot are not suitable for constant use on a tarmac or concrete surface, there are more suited to rough terrain surfaces like mud, soil & rocks. Under these circumstances we suggest the Muck Boot Chore 2K
Sizes 7 - 11 currently in stock.
Please note, as these boots are primarily field sport boots, they are more suited for use "off road". Ideal on soil, muck, grass, gravel, sand, rocks etc. However if there are used on tarmac or concrete, which is damp or wet, has spilt milk or slurry on it, they have a high tendency to be slippery. If you require boot in these circumstances, we suggest the Muckboot Chore 2K.