Muck Boot - Tack II Black
Only one size 8 left in stock
All MUCK BOOTS™ are 100% waterproof keeping feet warm, dry, and protected in harsh weather and messy working conditions. The secret – our exclusive self-insulating waterproof CR-foam shell construction. The CR-foam bootie material acts as a “neutral medium” between inside and outside temperatures.
Naturally lightweight, buoyant, and very comfortable, the material keeps the foot and lower leg warm and protected in cold and wet conditions.
All the standard MUCK BOOT™ features plus:
- General purpose lightweight neoprene welly
- Comfort topline -
- Pull-on tab
- Wrap around diamond molded outsole
• Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out
• 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible
• Diamond tread self-cleaning outsole wraps the entire perimeter to provide maximum protection and stability
• Additional achilles reinforcement for added protection
• Seamless, quick-clean rubber overlay
• Added toe protection with a wrap-up toe bumper
• Comfort range of sub-freezing conditions to 85°
• - 3.6 lbs/1.6kgs per pair
The Muck Boot Tack 2 Tall is a full length general purpose equestrian styled wellington, specifically designed for ladies, making them less agricultural looking, almost sexy. They measure 32cm (size 6) from the ground to the top of the boot at the back of the calf. They measure 35cm (size 6) from the ground to the top of the boot at the front of the shin. At that height they can take a circumference of 39cms, they could take a little more but it may get a bit tight. They are made of neoprene coated in rubber, which makes them very warm and extremely comfortable to wear. The boots can be easily turned down if required. We suggest turning them down before putting the foot inside the boot, then turning the boots up over the trousers/leggings/oil skins etc. They are 100% waterproof.
Available in size 7 only.